The Coping & Stress Profile 22-page profile focuses on work and personal stress levels and relevant coping resources.
In todays environment managing stress and creating ways to cope with it, are important skills.
This profile helps you to understand, how you currently cope with stress and helps you to identify new more effective ways to deal with it.
Balance work life and personal life without sacrificing either.
Stress, coping resources and life satisfaction are closely related. This profile provides critical insight into how stress in one area of life affects other areas and examines how coping resources in one area can be used to decrease stress in another.
The Coping and Stress Profile® helps you
- Discover sources of stress in different life areas and capitalize on coping strengths to manage stress
- Learn to minimize or eliminate common daily stressors
- Identify areas for coping-skills improvement
- Communicate more effectively to improve problem solving
- Build mutually supportive relationships